V.A - The In Crowd - The Story of Northern Soul

Track List :

Disc: 1

1. Dobie Gray - The in crowd
2. Betty Everett - Getting mighty crowded
3. Marvin Smith - Have more time
4. Doris Troy - I'll do anything
5. Rosco Robinson - Thats enough
6. Robert Parker - Lets go baby
7. Little Johnny Taylor - Zig zag lightning
8. Earl Van Dyke & The Soul Brothers - All for you
9. The Fascinations - Girls are out to get you
10. The Invitations - Whats wrong with me baby
11. The Incredibles - There's nothing else to say
12. Darrell Banks - Open the door to your heart
13. Bobby Bland - These hands
14. Jimmy Conwell - Cigarette ashes
15. Lou Johnson - Unsatisfied
16. Sandi Sheldon - Your gonna make me love you
17. Kim Weston - Helpless
18. Jimmy 'Soul' Clark - Sweet darling
19. Rose Batiste - Hit and run
20. Maxine Brown - One in a million
21. Nolan Chance - Just like the weather
22. Tony Clarke - Landslide
23. The Sweet Things - I'm in a world of trouble
24. Wendy Rene - Bar-B-Q
25. Eddie Holman - Eddie's my name

Disc: 2

1. Dells - Run for cover
2. Nella Dodds - Come back baby
3. The Charts - Desiree
4. Linda Lyndell - Bring back your love
5. Johnny Copeland - Sufferin' city
6. Sam Ward - Sister lee
7. J.J. Barnes - Sweet Sherry
8. Earl Wright & His Orchestra - Thumb a ride
9. The Ideals - Mighty Lover
10. The Charades - Key to my happiness
11. Moses Smith - The girl across the street
12. Otis Smith - Let her go
13. The Devonnes - I'm gonna pick up my toys
14. The Yum Yums - Gonna be a big thing
15. Doni Burdick - Bari track
16. The sheppards - Stubborn heart
17. Curtis Blandon - In the long run
18. Patti Austin - You didn't say a word
19. Cody Black - Mr Blue
20. Lenny Curtis - Nothing can help you now
21. Jackie Beavers - I need my baby
22. The Carstairs - It really hurts me girl
23. Eloise Laws - Love factory
24. Larry Saunders - On the real side
25. Young-Holt Unlimited - California Montage

Descarga :

Parte 1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?utjmojltud4
Parte 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rootazyyzjw